TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break

+14
Takeobeavis
Redman5422
rareluck
qoolness
Cool_Hand_Flash
MWS
dvashun
somecards4sale
ajsquiggy
gadsden86
bajmurray
deantap
Cardman123
TheBoxbreakers
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break Empty TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm

The Hobby Football Group break is our longest running group and the one that got it all started 6 years ago. It's a break that gives you the opportunity for cards from your team from a range of hobby boxes from mid range to high end boxes from the last 2-3 years. We do allow our participants to retain their team(s) from one month to the next for as long as they choose to continue. While we do get plenty of turnover as some folks flip from team to team or group to group, we also have had folks with the same team claimed for over 5 years so keep your eyes open for openings in this one as it's our most popular break! All boxes will be on Youtube and the break itself will be right here on this thread.

Facts you need to know;

Cost: $50 for 1st team and $47 for each additional team after that. Also offer Draft Slots for unclaimed teams at $20 per slot.
Payment Due Date: April 20th
Break Date: May 1

Product List: (Based on 24 teams filled)
2012 Topps Five Star
2012 Topps Valor
2012 Limited
2012 Inception
2011 Gold Standard
2011 Absolute Memorabilia
2011 Limited
2011 Gridiron Legends
2011 Inception
2010 Plates & Patches

Participants:
49ers - KPit1978
Bears -
Bengals - Vito
Bills - Dvashun
Broncos - MWS
Browns - Crpalmi
Buccaneers - Dvashun
Cardinals - Cardman123
Chargers -
Chiefs - Joelwil
Colts - Cool Hand Flash
Cowboys - AjSquiggy
Dolphins - Gadsden86
Eagles - Vito
Falcons - Takeobeavis
Giants - NYStateofMind1976
Jaguars - Somecards4sale
Jets - BobKoning
Lions - Redman
Packers - KPit1978
Panthers - Takeobeavis
Patriots - BajMurray
Raiders - Cardman123
Rams - Cardman123
Ravens - SSherman
Redskins - Yzerisdaman
Saints -
Seahawks - 19th Century Indy
Steelers -
Texans -
Titans - Qoolness
Vikings - Cardman123

Draft Slots for Unclaimed Teams;
Cardman123
BajMurray
Yzerisdaman

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 12 times in total

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break Empty Re: TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break

Post by Cardman123 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 am

In with the Rams, Vikings and a draft spot

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break Empty Re: TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break

Post by deantap Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

With both Hi-End Breaks this month I'm going to have to drop the Titans in this one...

deantap

Back to top Go down

Post by bajmurray Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 pm

In with Pats and a draft pick

bajmurray

Back to top Go down

Post by gadsden86 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:51 pm

i'm in. Chris did you send out last months stuff? Just wondering. Thanks
gadsden86
gadsden86

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 pm

gadsden86 wrote:i'm in. Chris did you send out last months stuff? Just wondering. Thanks

Yes, apologies on the delay but they were sent and you should have them in the next couple days. This new job I just started has taken up all my time and I haven't had access to the PO like I normally would. My schedule should allow for more flexibility in the next few weeks.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by gadsden86 Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:59 pm

No prob just making sure it didnt get lost in the mail. Thanks as always.
gadsden86
gadsden86

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsquiggy Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm in....Payment sent!

ajsquiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by somecards4sale Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 am

i can help with the bears if they remain undrafted,Chris!

somecards4sale

Back to top Go down

Post by bajmurray Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am

My payment, as well as CHF's, is on its way.

bajmurray

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Steelers are available.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm

I am making a pre-emptive strike. I will pick up the Cardinals and Raiders for this break. Doing the same in Hobby #2

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Cardman123 wrote:I am making a pre-emptive strike. I will pick up the Cardinals and Raiders for this break. Doing the same in Hobby #2

Wow, thanks Joe!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 pm

I'll get the payment for the additions to the two breaks out to you today Chris.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am

Sorry to do this guys but there are still way more payments that I've still not received than normal so with $4,000 still due I just can't front that much money so I'm pushing Group Break Night back to Wednesday May 1st (which includes this break). Hopefully I can get enough payments in over today and Monday that we can start the drafts of unclaimed teams on Monday evening so we can break Wednesday.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Hobby FB Group Break Empty Draft is LIVE!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Ok folks, we are all set to start our draft of unclaimed teams. Thanks to a couple late additions we actually have a small overage so I am adding in the box of 2011 Gridiron Legends. We only have 3 draft slots taken so this should be a quick one!

On the clock: BajMurray
On-deck: Cardman123

Draft Order:
1. BajMurray
2. Cardman123
3. Yzerisdaman

Available Teams:
Bears
Chargers
Saints
Steelers
Texans

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by bajmurray Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:56 am

Bears

bajmurray

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am

Cardman123 takes the Saints and Yzerisdaman takes the Steelers and the draft is complete!

Chargers and Texans remain open.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by gadsden86 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Sounds good. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hoping for a Tannehill or 2.
gadsden86
gadsden86

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Final Draft Results;

Draft Order:
1. BajMurray - Bears
2. Cardman123 - Saints
3. Yzerisdaman - Steelers

Available Teams:
Chargers
Texans

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Sorry for the lack of communication. I've kind of been flying by the seat of my pants with regards to my schedule. Tonight will indeed be break night so I'll try to email folks that may not be checking in but I apologize if I don't get to everybody. My best guess is that I won't be able to start until about 7:30(ct) which is another hour. We'll start with Hobby 1, Hobby 2 (8:45), High End(9:30), and finish with the Ultra High End (10:20) are my best guesses on time.

With regards to our extra unclaimed teams, my plan is to normally offer a team in each break as freebies to try to recruit more participants but I just haven't had time to organize that. The extra teams in the breaks tonight (with the exception of the Ultra High End group) will go towards a new effort. I'll get details in the Contest/Giveaway section tonight if I have time but if not shortly. You know how I don't like randomizations so it's my effort to avoid doing that with the unclaimed hits. I'll explain shortly in that forum. The free team in the Ultra High End group was saved for one of the participants in our last Multi-Sport Group. I have randomized the participants and the free team (Texans) is awarded to JProvenzano.

Once again, sorry about the late notice and lack of communication this month but rather than push it off another day I say let's do it!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by dvashun Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 pm

good luck everyone!! cheers

dvashun

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsquiggy Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Good luck to everybody in all the breaks.
Lets se some nice hits tonight!

ajsquiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by MWS Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Is this where they have the cards?
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

Post by gadsden86 Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

MWS wrote:Is this where they have the cards?
Yes sir it is.
gadsden86
gadsden86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next