TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

+11
CBJFAN1
Po10sho
BOBKONING
deantap
11eleven11
sportscloset12
Cardman123
Hail24
kpit1978
RedLeader
TheBoxbreakers
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by Cardman123 Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:50 pm

sportscloset12 wrote:
Cardman123 wrote:You can get 6 boxes of 2013 Inception for about the same price of one box of Five Star.    Just saying....if you wanted to get a little 2013 thrown into the mix for the final break.
2013 Inception is not really high end, but that is a nice option.
Neither is Limited, but we've broken it the last two months in High-End.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by RedLeader Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Ok, I'm open to whatever 2011 box then...Maybe another NT?? That has to be one of my favorite sets. The 2011 NT was way better than the 2012.

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:23 pm

RedLeader wrote:Ok, I'm open to whatever 2011 box then...Maybe another NT?? That has to be one of my favorite sets. The 2011 NT was way better than the 2012.
I am okay with Limited too. Yeah I agree, I love the 2011 NT, not fond of 2012, but do not mind it. My favorite NT is 2006.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Payment sent for the Rams. Arrival in 5 business days.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks guys, we'll have to finalize the list this weekend so I can order the products in time for the break to run next weekend. All depends on the final participation count as to what the budget will allow.

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 pm

TheBoxbreakers wrote:Thanks guys, we'll have to finalize the list this weekend so I can order the products in time for the break to run next weekend. All depends on the final participation count as to what the budget will allow.
Thanks Chris! One last chance for you to break your Sam Bradford jinx. Of course, you are always welcome to pull a Warner (Rams only) or a Faulk.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm

I will do my best Joe... you definitely deserve it in our final try!

To anyone interested, the Vikings just came open! Since a late change can affect the product list they will only be available to anyone wanting to pick them up outright as opposed to a team change. If interested just reply in the thead!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:01 pm

TheBoxbreakers wrote:I will do my best Joe... you definitely deserve it in our final try!

To anyone interested, the Vikings just came open! Since a late change can affect the product list they will only be available to anyone wanting to pick them up outright as opposed to a team change. If interested just reply in the thead!
Hey Chris...I would normally take the Vikings here with no problem. However, we are going on an Alaska cruise in a few weeks, so money is tighter than usual right now. If you want, I can take the Vikings if you are willing to wait until next month for payment. You are welcome to hold my cards (including any Rams cards) until you receive the Vikings payment. If you want to do that, count me in. If you don't want to go that route, I totally understand.

-Joe

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by deantap Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Chris, PM being sent as another option for Vikings.

deantap

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Cardman123 wrote:
TheBoxbreakers wrote:I will do my best Joe... you definitely deserve it in our final try!

Hey Chris...I would normally take the Vikings here with no problem.  However, we are going on an Alaska cruise in a few weeks, so money is tighter than usual right now.   If you want, I can take the Vikings if you are willing to wait until next month for payment.  You are welcome to hold my cards (including any Rams cards) until you receive the Vikings payment.   If you want to do that, count me in.  If you don't want to go that route, I totally understand.

-Joe
I appreciate the offer Joe but I am trying to get all payments in by the break since there will be no carryover to a next break so I am going to go ahead and offer them to Deantap. I hope you understand and I certainly appreciate the offer! Hopefully we'll send you off on your cruise with a nice break!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm going to go ahead and finalize things so I can order so with the Vikings filled and no takers on the horizon for the remaining 4 teams we have just about enough to cover a box of 2011 Topps Five Star for our final box. I may add something else as a freebie but we'll see.

I am going to start the draft. It's a quick one with just 4 teams available so our list has been randomized and is posted below;

Draft Order
1. Yzerisdaman - Bills
2. KPit1978 - Raiders
3. Crpalmi - Cardinals
4. Crpalmi - Texans

Available Teams:
Cardinals
Raiders
Texans

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Yzerisdaman takes the Bills. KPit1978 is up.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by kpit1978 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:03 pm

I wouldn't mind a nice Floyd RPA but there's too many good HOF Raiders in NT to pass them up. One last shot with Silver and Black please.
kpit1978
kpit1978

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 pm

That'll do it!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBKONING Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Payment sent for the JETS Pats Skins and Seachickens!

Chris thanks again for all your hard work putting these together! I'm going to miss these breaks!

BOBKONING

Back to top Go down

Post by Po10sho Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:52 pm

payment sent

Po10sho

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Our final break is scheduled for Saturday night at 8:30pm (ct). I am hoping most of you will be able to join us!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:52 pm

TheBoxbreakers wrote:Our final break is scheduled for Saturday night at 8:30pm (ct). I am hoping most of you will be able to join us!
For one last time, good luck everyone. My wife isn't a fan of me sitting around a computer on Saturday nights, so it is doubtful I will be there for the live festivities.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 pm

I will be at a wedding, but I will watch videos the next day. I am hoping for a Barry Sanders or another sick Broyles patch.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLeader Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 am

I won't be able to watch live either. I'll be celebrating my fiancé's birthday. So, good luck everyone. I'll watch the videos later that night.

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 am

Would folks prefer I wait until Sunday or still go ahead with the Saturday plan?

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLeader Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:23 am

Go ahead with whatever works for everyone. Looks like I'll be pretty busy all weekend. But I'll get a chance to leave comments at some point. Thx Chris

Chad

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:44 am

I think you should do it on Saturday as planned, I mean I could watch Sunday, but how many that said they can not watch Saturday would watch Sunday? I say you just keep it for Saturday.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by kpit1978 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm hoping to be able to watch Sat. night but it's our annual golf tournament so it'll be awful rough getting home in time...or getting home at all to tell you the truth. My vote would be for Sun. I'd really hate to miss the last break.
kpit1978
kpit1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Normally I wouldn't care, but since this is the last break, I would love to be able to watch it live. I might be able to sneak it in on Saturday, but very doubtful. If it was Sunday afternoon or early evening, that would be perfect. However, as always, do whatever is best for the rest of the group.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next