TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

+11
CBJFAN1
Po10sho
BOBKONING
deantap
11eleven11
sportscloset12
Cardman123
Hail24
kpit1978
RedLeader
TheBoxbreakers
15 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! Empty Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi guys. Emails are going out tonight but I have decided that after this Ultra High End Group Break for August, The Boxbreakers is shutting down all operations. Basically...I'm retiring from the group break game after almost 7 years!

So this is it...the final break and it's one of our big ones! I hope to fill as many slots as possible so we can add to the product list even more than it is. For now, here are the details;

Product list: (Based on 26 teams filled + 5 drafted)
2012 Five Star Case (3 Boxes)
2012 National Treasures (2 Boxes)
2012 Exquisite Box
2011 Five Star Case (3 Boxes)
2011 Five Star Box
2011 National Treasures (2 Boxes)

Cost: $200 per team
Payment Deadline: Aug 18th
Break Date: Aug 25th

Participants;
49ers - KPit1978 ----------------------- PAID
Bears - Saintsfan74 -------------------- PAID
Bengals - Gottabe --------------------- PAID
Bills -
Broncos - 11Eleven11 ----------------- PAID
Browns - Crpalmi ---------------------- PAID
Buccaneers - Dvashun
Cardinals -
Chargers - FrankieFBCards - PD $40
Chiefs - Joelwil ------------------------ PAID
Colts - Crpalmi ------------------------ PAID
Cowboys - 11Eleven11 ---------------- PAID
Dolphins - 11Eleven11 ---------------- PAID
Eagles - Vito -------------------------- PAID
Falcons - Saintsfan74 ----------------- PAID
Giants - KPit1978 --------------------- PAID
Jaguars - Jrfan88 - PD $102
Jets - BobKoning
Lions - Sportscardfan84 -------------- PAID
Packers - Po10sho -------------------- PAID
Panthers - Redleader ----------------- PAID
Patriots - BobKoning
Raiders -
Rams - Cardman123 ----------------- PAID
Ravens - Hail24
Redskins - BobKoning
Saints - Saintsfan74 ------------------ PAID
Seahawks - BobKoning
Steelers - 11Eleven11 ---------------- PAID
Texans -
Titans - Yzerisdaman ----------------- PAID
Vikings - Deantap

Draft Slots for Unclaimed Teams;
KPit1978 ---- PD
Crpalmi ----- PD
Crpalmi ----- PD
Yzerisdaman - PD

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 17 times in total

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! Empty Re: Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by RedLeader Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Wow, thanks Chris! What a great email you sent to us. Even though I haven't been with you guys for the full 7 years, just the last 3 or so, you've really welcomed me into your group. So, THANK YOU Chris and to all of those who have welcomed me into the group thank you too. And good luck to everyone in the future. I look forward to seeing you all in future group breaks!

For one last time, I'm in with the Panthers! Come on Lady Luck!!!

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! Empty Re: Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 am

Welcome back to Joe (Gottabe) for one last break with the Bengals!

Saintsfan74 picks up the Bears and Falcons!

Rockchalk14 picks up the Vikings!

Keep them coming. I am adding in another box of 2012NT and with one more team should be able to add another 2011 box of at least 5 Star...if we get two more I can upgrade it to NT or Exquisite. Let's keep it going for one last break!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:44 am

Vito (Isoprene aka Kai) joins us with the Eagles!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 am

One more team sold and we can add another box of 2011NT to the mix and keep going from there!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by kpit1978 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 pm

PM sent about the Giants.
kpit1978
kpit1978

Back to top Go down

Post by kpit1978 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Redemptions from June's Ultra break.

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! 10-08-2013032841PM
kpit1978
kpit1978

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Nice AJ's! KPit has also picked up the Giants as well so we continue to add products. Still have some room with the Ravens, Titans, Jags, and more available. Let's add another nice box and leave everybody with one big break to remember us by!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 am

I will take the Ravens I guess since it is the last break for this. Thanks

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks Hail!

Jags are also picked up by Jrfan88 so the 2nd NT box is covered and we are on our way towards another!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 am

Titans are now claimed as well as Yzerisdaman joins us! One more team claimed and we will add another box of 12 Five Star!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Ironically, I was going to be dropping out of this one this month because the finances couldn't afford the shutouts anymore. However, with this being the final break, I will run with the Rams one final time. Good luck everyone...its been a blast.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Cardman123 wrote:Ironically, I was going to be dropping out of this one this month because the finances couldn't afford the shutouts anymore.  However, with this being the final break, I will run with the Rams one final time.  Good luck everyone...its been a blast.
Thanks so much Joe, I hope I can make it worthwhile for you other than just hanging out with some great people for the hour or two!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:39 am

The Lions MAY be coming available for this break. I am looking for a back up for them if anyone is interested but I ask that this be for a pick up and not a trade of teams. If interested let me know. I won't know the status until this weekend.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 pm

I would like to retain the Lions for this final break. Thanks, I could get shut out, but the rewards way out do the risks.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:01 pm

sportscloset12 wrote:I would like to retain the Lions for this final break. Thanks, I could get shut out, but the rewards way out do the risks.
That's great Jonathan, I just got your email so glad to hear you'll be joining us!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLeader Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey Chris,
Pymt sent for the Panthers.
Thx

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by 11eleven11 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 pm

payment sent Very Happy 

11eleven11

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Payment was sent today via mail.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 pm

One more team and we can add an extra box of 2012 Five Star!

Let's make the final break one to remember!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLeader Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 am

TheBoxbreakers wrote:One more team and we can add an extra box of 2012 Five Star!

Why not add a 2011 Exquisite box so that both 2012 and 2011 have equal boxes? ...if we can get one more team buyer that is.

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:54 am

RedLeader wrote:
TheBoxbreakers wrote:One more team and we can add an extra box of 2012 Five Star!

Why not add a 2011 Exquisite box so that both 2012 and 2011 have equal boxes? ...if we can get one more team buyer that is.
I'm open to public opinion but most people have voted against Exquisite in the past so I wanted to go "light" on that product. Still, let me know thoughts as there's still time to switch.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 am

I am not a big fan of exquisite, but another box of anything would be nice if we can.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:12 pm

You can get 6 boxes of 2013 Inception for about the same price of one box of Five Star. Just saying....if you wanted to get a little 2013 thrown into the mix for the final break.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Cardman123 wrote:You can get 6 boxes of 2013 Inception for about the same price of one box of Five Star.    Just saying....if you wanted to get a little 2013 thrown into the mix for the final break.
2013 Inception is not really high end, but that is a nice option.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next