TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

+11
CBJFAN1
Po10sho
BOBKONING
deantap
11eleven11
sportscloset12
Cardman123
Hail24
kpit1978
RedLeader
TheBoxbreakers
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Here it is guys...final box...EVER!

My camera ran out of memory right at the end so you do get to see all the cards but I made a follow up video as well since it ended so abruptly. Here are both videos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt92oJic15g

Recap;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvY08cjTPOQ

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Hits from our final box;

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 081

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 082

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 083

and a #1/1;

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 084

...and another #1/1;

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 085

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 086

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 087

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 088

Boxbreakers Ultra High End FB Group Break - The Finale!! - Page 6 089

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks for the break. Sad to say that is the 2nd straight time with the Lions in the Ultra and not getting a whole lot. Sad to see you leave, but maybe I can say some money now.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Hell of a way for Joe (Gottabe) to go out with 2 Bengal #1/1's to go with his AJ Green RC Auto. Cool to see the last hit be a big one like an Elway Auto as well. Fitting that it goes to 11Eleven who has been such a big supporter of the higher end breaks that we have had for so long.

In the end I wish all of you could have walked away with huge hits tonight but at least it was good to see some nice stuff go out as I think we did all right. As I said in the video, I can't thank you enough for making these breaks a success. I really will miss it but with Mike (MWS) picking up a couple breaks I'm going to try to stick around and let someone else do the work for a change.

Thanks again all!!!!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by bajmurray Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:11 pm

A great box to end 7 years with!

Thanks for everything, Chris!

bajmurray

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:11 pm

sportscloset12 wrote:Thanks for the break. Sad to say that is the 2nd straight time with the Lions in the Ultra and not getting a whole lot. Sad to see you leave, but maybe I can say some money now.
I know, usually Barry would make an appearance with 12 high end boxes like this so I was sorry to see he didn't show.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:12 pm

bajmurray wrote:A great box to end 7 years with!

Thanks for everything, Chris!
Can't complain about two #1/1's and an Elway Auto!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:13 pm

For the final time.....thanks for the breaks Chris. It has often been painful with the Rams....but it has been a lot of fun!!

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBKONING Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks for everything Chris!!! Thanks for all the Namath cards! Keep in touch! Bob

BOBKONING

Back to top Go down

Post by Isoprene Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 am

I really enjoyed being part of this group almost from the start, think i missed two breaks at the start. I made lots of friends through this group, and it was a lot of fun watching those breaks. Unfortunately only a few of them live, but then it was always a great moment to find out about the break results in the morning. Same thing this time :)finding out about the Vick and McCoy Autos (my first Vick) and also the great freebies you gave away ... just wow.

Thanks for six great years of group breaks, thanks to Cardman for continuing this group and of course to Gottabe for helping me to stay in this group by forwarding my paypal payments.

Anyway, if anyone of you should ever come to Germany let me know, maybe I finally get to meet some of you in person. Beer is on me Smile

Oh and before I forget .. the drink of choice last night was a classic Gin & Tonic Smile

Isoprene

Back to top Go down

Post by Gottabe Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:00 am

Well Chris,
As I sat watching the Bengals game last night with my Miller Lite, I had no idea the break was going on. That's what I get for not paying attention...lol
I looked up today to see what time and lo and behold,, I missed it. (Insert Expletives Here).
Congrats to all the winners tonight. Elway is still finding a way to poke at those wretched Browns fans...Boo.. Razz 
Loving the A.J card as well as finishing it up with 2 1/1's. I couldn't be happier. I might just have to get ahold of Mike and get back in this stuff. 11Eleven11 good to see you were STILL here, you have a massive collection.
Chris, you'll be back just not as the host, but I'm sure you will from time to time, cause you'll miss it. I wasn't with the group for the last two years but alway had a ball. Especially watching Chris fight with those last few boxes. Reminded me of the Limited boxes you always struggled with. You did a great job and provided a valuable service to all of us, greatly appreciatted. Enjoyed the video's one more time and I'll see you guys from time to time as the Bengals winning the Superbowl this year, you alll will envy me.. lol! 

Gottabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Chris I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the effort you put into running these breaks so we could just sit back and watch while drinking, eating, watching football, or whatever else we chose to do. I am sorry that I missed the break last night I didn't get home until after midnight and just got some time to get on now since I had a FF draft at 8 a.m. I will miss these breaks but like someone mentioned earlier I might actually save some money now. LOL. Thanks for the 3 Torrey Smith cards you pulled me tonight I appreciate it. I was happy to get something. My last payment of $115 is on it way so just lmk when you got it and we should be all squared away. I will miss these breaks and take care of yourself. Hopefully we will see you around the boards! Take care and thanks again. Chris

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLeader Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 am

Hey Chris,

And everyone else... Congrats to everyone who've gotten nice hits over the years! Thanks again Chris for all of the hard work. I really appreciated the nice bonus hit (which, according to your son was the BEST hit of the bonus cards. Lol) that was great! I hope he carries on the family tradition of breaking one day... Hell of a way to finish with a few 1/1s and an Elway card that you've never seen before.I really look forward to seeing you guys in future breaks!

I still would love to see what happened with that 16 patch (auto?) card that we got a while back. Any chance that we'll be able to see what it looks like when the redemption comes in?

Thanks again!

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 pm

RedLeader wrote:Hey Chris,

And everyone else... Congrats to everyone who've gotten nice hits over the years! Thanks again Chris for all of the hard work. I really appreciated the nice bonus hit (which, according to your son was the BEST hit of the bonus cards. Lol) that was great! I hope he carries on the family tradition of breaking one day... Hell of a way to finish with a few 1/1s and an Elway card that you've never seen before.I really look forward to seeing you guys in future breaks!

I still would love to see what happened with that 16 patch (auto?) card that we got a while back. Any chance that we'll be able to see what it looks like when the redemption comes in?

Thanks again!

I will be happy to post a picture of the 16-patch card when it comes in. I'll just post it on here. However, Topps is notoriously slow on redemptions, so don't hold your breath on seeing it any time soon. I submitted it into the system a month ago, so we'll see....

Also, as much as I would like to take credit for keeping the group going upon Chris' retirement, it is actually Mike (MWS) who is going to continue to run a couple of the groups. I would love to do it, but I know I don't have the time or organization to pull it off right now.

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLeader Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Cardman123 wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Hey Chris,

Thanks again!

I will be happy to post a picture of the 16-patch card when it comes in.  I'll just post it on here.  However, Topps is notoriously slow on redemptions, so don't hold your breath on seeing it any time soon.  I submitted it into the system a month ago, so we'll see....

Also, as much as I would like to take credit for keeping the group going upon Chris' retirement, it is actually Mike (MWS) who is going to continue to run a couple of the groups.  I would love to do it, but I know I don't have the time or organization to pull it off right now.
Cool, I appreciate that. I can't wait!

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6