TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!!

3 posters

Go down

Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!! Empty Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 pm

**** This contest will have to be pushed to next month as I am still having issues getting the accounts up to speed. We will still have contests to give away some slots but those will have to be other formats*****

Ok guys, our push to grow the site and add participants to our group breaks continues with a Social Media attack! For those that know me, I am not exactly up on the latest technology as I'm just here to bust boxes. But to feed that habit sometimes we have to go outside our comfort zone to spread the word so with that I introduce our latest and greatest contest that includes over $500 in free group break team slots for our upcoming group break night and the Multi-Sport group break to follow. Everyone is eligible and it's easy as 1 - 2 - 3. Here's how it works;

First step, you must be registered on this forum site. If you are already registered you just need to complete the other steps to be eligible!

Second step, you must follow the Boxbreakers on Twitter. If you are already following us you just need to complete the last step to be eligible!

Third (and final) step, you must like the Boxbreakers on Facebook.

Once you have completed all 3 steps, you are enrolled into our contest and can win one of the following;

$50 Value: Team in our FB Hobby Group Break happening March 30th
$50 Value: Team in our FB Hobby #2 Group Break happening March 30th
$115 Value: Team in our FB High End Group Break happening March 30th
$95 Value: Two Teams in our Multi-Sport Group Break happening April 20th

******* Bonus prize of a free team in our $200 Ultra High End FB Group Break in late April will be awarded to one lucky person who not only completes the 3 steps above but is participating in our Multi-Sport Group Break scheduled for April 20th! This is not just for new additions to the group so if you are part of the break already you are in (as long as you still complete the steps above as well). You will also be entered multiple times if you own multiple teams in the Multi-Sport group break so for the $95 investment in that one, not only do you get two teams in that break but you have a chance for an extra $200 slot for free! Here is the link to the Multi-Sport group break to take a look at the product list and available teams;

Multi-Sport Group Break Thread

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!! Empty Re: Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Sorry guys, just realized the facebook page is not quite ready so give me another day to get that up!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!! Empty Re: Twitter / Facebook / Forum Contest - $500 slots in Prizes!!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 am

**** This contest will have to be pushed to next month as I am still having issues getting the accounts up to speed. We will still have contests to give away some slots but those will have to be other formats*****

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends-mojo Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 pm

what if we only have twitter and not facebook...i hate fb
Legends-mojo
Legends-mojo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Legends-mojo wrote:what if we only have twitter and not facebook...i hate fb

Still trying to figure this one out so the contest is still on hold. I'll update it as soon as I can figure out the best way to do this one.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzouboy Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:30 pm

ill join

mizzouboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down