TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break

+4
Hail24
11eleven11
Cardman123
TheBoxbreakers
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 Empty Re: TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break

Post by 11eleven11 Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 am

2012 Exquisite Collection Football

Because some sets are worth the wait. Coming this June, Upper Deck invites you to collect 2012 Exquisite Collection Football!

The most valuable Rookie Cards on the market!
Five (5) Autographs in every box!
Includes 1 Rookie Auto Patch and 1 UD Black or UD Black Rookie Lustrous Signature!
Unbelievable patches!

Configuration:
6 cards per box
3 boxes per case

Product Highlights:
NEW! Exquisite Dimensions
NEW! Exquisite Sixteen
NEW! Exquisite Art
Exquisite Choice Duals & Quads
UD Black Rookie Lustrous
Exquisite Book Marks

Delivering 2 autos per case from:
Jerry Rice
John Elway
Dan Marino
Barry Sanders
Aaron Rodgers
Joe Namath
Robert Griffin III
Trent Richardson
Russell Wilson
Ryan Tannehill

Look for rare exchange cards redeemable for the entire 30-card Rookie Autographed Patch Set!

11eleven11

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 Empty Re: TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 am

Sorry to do this guys but there are still way more payments that I've still not received than normal so with $4,000 still due I just can't front that much money so I'm pushing Group Break Night back to Wednesday May 1st (which includes this break). Hopefully I can get enough payments in over today and Monday that we can start the drafts of unclaimed teams on Monday evening so we can break Wednesday.

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Hey Chris no problem I am sure we all understand because that is a lot more money than I can front I know that. Since I have some more time why don't you give me 2 more draft slots and I will go and sell some cards tonight plus I did win $65 in my Fantasy basketball league that should be in there by Monday so I could probably afford to help out and take 2 more draft slots if needed. If not it is no big deal just lmk. I will go and sell some cards tonight and tomorrow and if I get enough maybe I will even take the Giants again. Thanks again for the great breaks and fronting all that money to make these possible. Wish you could take paypal again it makes it so much easier. Well thanks and lmk on the 2 more draft slots.

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBKONING Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm

11eleven11 wrote:2012 Exquisite Collection Football

Because some sets are worth the wait. Coming this June, Upper Deck invites you to collect 2012 Exquisite Collection Football!

The most valuable Rookie Cards on the market!
Five (5) Autographs in every box!
Includes 1 Rookie Auto Patch and 1 UD Black or UD Black Rookie Lustrous Signature!
Unbelievable patches!

Configuration:
6 cards per box
3 boxes per case

Product Highlights:
NEW! Exquisite Dimensions
NEW! Exquisite Sixteen
NEW! Exquisite Art
Exquisite Choice Duals & Quads
UD Black Rookie Lustrous
Exquisite Book Marks

Delivering 2 autos per case from:
Jerry Rice
John Elway
Dan Marino
Barry Sanders
Aaron Rodgers
Joe Namath
Robert Griffin III
Trent Richardson
Russell Wilson
Ryan Tannehill

Look for rare exchange cards redeemable for the entire 30-card Rookie Autographed Patch Set!

Sweet stuff 111111!!!!!! As always, thanks for the pics!!!

BOBKONING

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBKONING Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 pm

TheBoxbreakers wrote:Sorry to do this guys but there are still way more payments that I've still not received than normal so with $4,000 still due I just can't front that much money so I'm pushing Group Break Night back to Wednesday May 1st (which includes this break). Hopefully I can get enough payments in over today and Monday that we can start the drafts of unclaimed teams on Monday evening so we can break Wednesday.

Hi Chris, no problem. I noticed you're not updating the "paid" section in the list anymore. I'm pretty sure you received everything from me for my breaks. Please let me know as I'm juggling a ton of breaks. Thanks Bob

BOBKONING

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 am

BOBKONING wrote:
TheBoxbreakers wrote:Sorry to do this guys but there are still way more payments that I've still not received than normal so with $4,000 still due I just can't front that much money so I'm pushing Group Break Night back to Wednesday May 1st (which includes this break). Hopefully I can get enough payments in over today and Monday that we can start the drafts of unclaimed teams on Monday evening so we can break Wednesday.

Hi Chris, no problem. I noticed you're not updating the "paid" section in the list anymore. I'm pretty sure you received everything from me for my breaks. Please let me know as I'm juggling a ton of breaks. Thanks Bob

Thanks Bob, I did receive yours Friday so thanks. That's a good point, I am just updating theboxbreakers website itself and have stopped updating the threads so be sure to check theboxbreakers.com for the up to date list.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 am

Hail24 wrote:Hey Chris no problem I am sure we all understand because that is a lot more money than I can front I know that. Since I have some more time why don't you give me 2 more draft slots and I will go and sell some cards tonight plus I did win $65 in my Fantasy basketball league that should be in there by Monday so I could probably afford to help out and take 2 more draft slots if needed. If not it is no big deal just lmk. I will go and sell some cards tonight and tomorrow and if I get enough maybe I will even take the Giants again. Thanks again for the great breaks and fronting all that money to make these possible. Wish you could take paypal again it makes it so much easier. Well thanks and lmk on the 2 more draft slots.

Thanks Chris. I can certainly give you the slots if you wish but I also don't want anyone to feel they have to do anything extra to help out. That being said, with a couple late drops we are going to have to drop the 07 Exquisite box. Yzerisdaman has offered to pick up the Vikings if we keep it in so if we are able to fill one more team we could keep the list intact. I had a new collector say he wanted in a couple days ago but haven't heard back since so if anyone is thinking about it we could still use one more team filled to keep our product list as is.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by 11eleven11 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:15 am

TheBoxbreakers wrote:
Hail24 wrote:Hey Chris no problem I am sure we all understand because that is a lot more money than I can front I know that. Since I have some more time why don't you give me 2 more draft slots and I will go and sell some cards tonight plus I did win $65 in my Fantasy basketball league that should be in there by Monday so I could probably afford to help out and take 2 more draft slots if needed. If not it is no big deal just lmk. I will go and sell some cards tonight and tomorrow and if I get enough maybe I will even take the Giants again. Thanks again for the great breaks and fronting all that money to make these possible. Wish you could take paypal again it makes it so much easier. Well thanks and lmk on the 2 more draft slots.

Thanks Chris. I can certainly give you the slots if you wish but I also don't want anyone to feel they have to do anything extra to help out. That being said, with a couple late drops we are going to have to drop the 07 Exquisite box. Yzerisdaman has offered to pick up the Vikings if we keep it in so if we are able to fill one more team we could keep the list intact. I had a new collector say he wanted in a couple days ago but haven't heard back since so if anyone is thinking about it we could still use one more team filled to keep our product list as is.

Steelers PLZ Very Happy

11eleven11

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 pm

11eleven11 wrote:
TheBoxbreakers wrote:

Steelers PLZ Very Happy

Thanks Django! That'll do it. I'll run the numbers and see if we need any other draft slots filled as if so I'll take Hail24 up on his offer to take one or two to help out. I sure appreciate it guys!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

We are still 2 draft picks shy of our product list budget so Hail24 I am going to take you up on that offer to take a couple more draft slots. Thanks again so much!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 Empty Draft is LIVE!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:06 am

Ok folks, we're ready to start our draft of unclaimed teams. Thanks again to all of you who pitched in to get us to our budget. Hopefully Karma is good to you!

On the clock: Hail24

Draft Order:
1. Hail24 - Giants
2. Cardman123 - Jaguars
3. Hail24 - Ravens
4. KPit1978 - Titans
5. Yankees0301 - Eagles
6. Haysspook - Bears
7. Po10sho - Bills
8. Hail24 - Cardinals
9. Haysspook - Raiders
10. Hail24 - Falcons

Available Teams:
Texans

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Wed May 01, 2013 12:51 am; edited 4 times in total

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by 11eleven11 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 am

TheBoxbreakers wrote:

Thanks Django! That'll do it. I'll run the numbers and see if we need any other draft slots filled as if so I'll take Hail24 up on his offer to take one or two to help out. I sure appreciate it guys!

Payment sent for Steelers Very Happy

11eleven11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Alright Chris I will send payment now then for the 2 extra draft slots and with the first pick I will take the Giants. Thanks again

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Cardman123 takes the Jags.

Hail24 is up again!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

I will take the Ravens thanks.

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 pm

More picks in via proxy. Po10sho is now on the clock.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Po10sho takes the Bills. Hail24 is up again.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 pm

I will take the Cardinals per request of my 4 year old. She is good at picking teams against the spread so we will see how she does on cards. lol

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Haysspook takes the Raiders which puts Hail24 on the clock one last time.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Wed May 01, 2013 12:22 am

I will take the Falcons to finish it up. Thanks and good luck to all in the break.

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Sorry for the lack of communication. I've kind of been flying by the seat of my pants with regards to my schedule. Tonight will indeed be break night so I'll try to email folks that may not be checking in but I apologize if I don't get to everybody. My best guess is that I won't be able to start until about 7:30(ct) which is another hour. We'll start with Hobby 1, Hobby 2 (8:45), High End(9:30), and finish with the Ultra High End (10:20) are my best guesses on time.

With regards to our extra unclaimed teams, my plan is to normally offer a team in each break as freebies to try to recruit more participants but I just haven't had time to organize that. The extra teams in the breaks tonight (with the exception of the Ultra High End group) will go towards a new effort. I'll get details in the Contest/Giveaway section tonight if I have time but if not shortly. You know how I don't like randomizations so it's my effort to avoid doing that with the unclaimed hits. I'll explain shortly in that forum. The free team in the Ultra High End group was saved for one of the participants in our last Multi-Sport Group. I have randomized the participants and the free team (Texans) is awarded to JProvenzano.

Once again, sorry about the late notice and lack of communication this month but rather than push it off another day I say let's do it!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Time to break guys. First box up in just a couple minutes.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Ok folks, we'll start with our two boxes of Exquisite and then go with 2011 Five Star and finish up with 2012 Five Star.

First box up is our remaining box of 2007 Exquisite;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owx9nqLBW7A

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Hits from 2007 Exquisite;

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 123

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 124

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 125

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 126

TheBoxbreakers.com April Ultra High End FB Group Break - Page 2 127

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by gadsden86 Wed May 01, 2013 11:08 pm

sick ronnie brown. 11eleven11 lmk me know if you plan to move it at all
gadsden86
gadsden86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next