TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE

2 posters

Go down

Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE Empty Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Quick Contest during the Hobby #1 Group Break!

First correct answer wins a $20 credit towards a future group break!

Question: I have been looking for a new catch phrase and tonight I used one I saw in a movie last night. It was used to indicate that something big was about to happen! The first person to correctly name the move that I heard this quote in will win the $20 credit.

The Quote:"Tighten up your strings boys"

This could take awhile...hard to tell. Only one guess per person and this is open to anyone that is registered on this forum site!

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE Empty Re: Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE

Post by ajsquiggy Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Waking Ned Devine

ajsquiggy

Back to top Go down

Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE Empty Re: Quick Contest during Hobby #1 Group Break for March! - COMPLETE

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:01 pm

ajsquiggy wrote:Waking Ned Devine

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Boy that didn't take long at all! Congrats on the $20 credit towards next month!

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsquiggy Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Thanks Chris

ajsquiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down