TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break

+6
MWS
Cardman123
Takeobeavis
Hail24
11eleven11
TheBoxbreakers
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 Empty Re: TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break

Post by MWS Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:29 pm

NT would be a much better product with hits spread around. There isn't even any Luck Autos in this product.
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 Empty Re: TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break

Post by BOBKONING Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 pm

I would like to run with Exquisite at least once.  How can we leave one of the most high end products out?

BOBKONING

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 Empty EXQUISITE BREAK

Post by frankieFBcards Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:49 pm

BOBKONING wrote:I would like to run with Exquisite at least once.  How can we leave one of the most high end products out?    

WOULD  WE GET IT FILLED ,,  IF WE  BREAK MID - JULY  ?? 

frankieFBcards

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I know not everyone is a fan of Exquisite but it is still one of the big boys of the year and I don't feel we can just ignore it. I wouldn't expect it to be a regular occurrence but you got to try everything once. It has been pushed back a week for the release but we are on for this one so you can get payments in so I can lock in on the 2 cases. I'd still like to do a case of 12NT next before we turn our attention to 2013 products but first let's get this one in!

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:12 pm

MWS wrote:NT would be a much better product with hits spread around. There isn't even any Luck Autos in this product.
Are you serious there is no Andrew Luck autos in Exquisite this year??  Man that ticks me off.  I kept the Colts forever knowing they were going to get the top pick then they get Andrew Luck and I was so excited to have them and we have hardly had any of these breaks this year and then we finally get to the High End products and we skipped NT when it first came out.  I didn't hit any Luck in the 2 case break of Topps Five Star and now there are NO Lucks in the Exquisite? Man that really stinks.  Sorry just venting I feel better now.  I will still be in even though I am all Fleenered out:shock:

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 am

Hail24 wrote:
MWS wrote:NT would be a much better product with hits spread around. There isn't even any Luck Autos in this product.
Are you serious there is no Andrew Luck autos in Exquisite this year??  Man that ticks me off.  I kept the Colts forever knowing they were going to get the top pick then they get Andrew Luck and I was so excited to have them and we have hardly had any of these breaks this year and then we finally get to the High End products and we skipped NT when it first came out.  I didn't hit any Luck in the 2 case break of Topps Five Star and now there are NO Lucks in the Exquisite? Man that really stinks.  Sorry just venting I feel better now.  I will still be in even though I am all Fleenered out:shock:

I feel your pain, I have them in the High End and haven't had any Luck either. We will still break 12NT and I know he's in there so there's still a chance and with that one, just the one hit can make up for all the other misses. As for the group, I would have liked to have done more products especially with the better rookie crop but it's been a rough year personally and then with all the product release delays, etc. it just got to be tough to do. Hopefully we finish up with these last 2 products strong!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by somecards4sale Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Chris, no panthers!!!i wrote you before about it.thanks!!

somecards4sale

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 am

somecards4sale wrote:Chris, no panthers!!!i wrote you before about it.thanks!!

Sorry, the website was accurate but forgot to change on the thread.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hail24 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 pm

TheBoxbreakers wrote:
Hail24 wrote:

I feel your pain, I have them in the High End and haven't had any Luck either. We will still break 12NT and I know he's in there so there's still a chance and with that one, just the one hit can make up for all the other misses. As for the group, I would have liked to have done more products especially with the better rookie crop but it's been a rough year personally and then with all the product release delays, etc. it just got to be tough to do. Hopefully we finish up with these last 2 products strong!

Well Chris you can't say you haven't had any LUCK now:) I saw that Beautiful NT RAP /49 you just pulled and to go along with it you got yourself a Topps Five Star Luck Auto. Not a bad night for you I would say. Now it is my turn to get a nice NT Luck and I will be a very happy camper just like you are. I saw you shaking in that video holding that Luck NT. I can't blame you I would have been jumping up and down. I can't see how you stayed that calm. Congrats though Chris you deserve it for running all the breaks all the time. I appreciate it. Thanks Chris

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Post by frankieFBcards Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 am

TheBoxbreakers wrote:
somecards4sale wrote:Chris, no panthers!!!i wrote you before about it.thanks!!

Sorry, the website was accurate but forgot to change on the thread.

noticed the casebreakers page .. has many paid for this break .. i was shy of the payment till i saw this...

will  send payment  clown

frankieFBcards

Back to top Go down

Post by MWS Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Got a time and date on this one yet?
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 pm

MWS wrote:Got a time and date on this one yet?

Unfortunately still trying to track down a few of our participants. I will probably order the cases tomorrow so it will probably be mid next week.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Hey guys, just an update but the cases have been ordered. Unfortunately still missing a few payments and I didn't have enough money to order them until today. I am going to shoot for a Thursday night break but I'll update the thread with any update.

By the way with a couple late drops we are a little ovet budget so to get this one back to break even, instead of offering draft slots as originally planned, I have posted the unclaimed teams on Ebay. Not only can we hopefully cover the budget by collecting a little more per team, but hopefuly we can add some new members longer term. Auctions end tonight if anyone is interested!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:42 pm

By the way I still can't get a hold of 19th Century Indy so if anyone is interested in taking over the Bengals please let me know.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Just a quick update. I sold most of the unclaimed teams on Ebay. With the Bengals opening up I listed them as well as a few others that didn't sell but I believe we will be able to cover the budget despite the drops.

I am setting the break for Thursday at 9pm(ct) assuming the little brown truck arrives as scheduled. This should be a fun one, hope to see you Thursday night right here on the break thread!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by MWS Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Kind of looking forward to my least favorite High end product tonight.
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Break night!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by CBJFAN1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 pm

I am pumped about the Bengals hoping to pull some sweet stuff and got the Falcons at a bargain. Maybe I will get lucky on them as well!!!

CBJFAN1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 pm

CBJFAN1 wrote:I am pumped about the Bengals hoping to pull some sweet stuff and got the Falcons at a bargain. Maybe I will get lucky on them as well!!!

Welcome to the group Dave!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by CBJFAN1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 pm

TheBoxbreakers wrote:
CBJFAN1 wrote:I am pumped about the Bengals hoping to pull some sweet stuff and got the Falcons at a bargain. Maybe I will get lucky on them as well!!!

Welcome to the group Dave!

Thanks Chris I greatly appreciate it:)

CBJFAN1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Anybody else able to join us tonight??

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:01 pm

I miss the days of 20+ people in the threads! Well, either way we have 6 boxes of Exquisite to get through so let's get started!

For those new additions to the group this time, I will post the link to the Youtube video and then will follow that post with another one showing the hits.

Good luck all! First box up in a minute...

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 pm

I know Exquisite is either a love it or hate it product with this group so let me know your opinions as we go guys.

Here's Box #1;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RItTNELL1PU

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Summary of Box #1;

Base:

Charlie Ward - No NFL team. Randomized to CBJFan72

Landry Jones - FrankieFBCards

For Yodude91;

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 008

For StalloneJC;

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 009

For WHWeir;

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 010

For FrankieFBCards;

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 011

For Yodude91;

TheBoxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - 2012 Exquisite Dual Case Break - Page 2 012

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:08 pm

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next