TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my name is Jeeves

3 posters

Go down

Hello my name is Jeeves Empty Hello my name is Jeeves

Post by mcfly Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Just Kidding my name McFly, Im new to the football card collecting hobby. My coworkers forced me into it about 3 months ago and now I cant kick the habbit. I'm work as a peace officer out of California and I am currently in the process of transferring up to Montana (to guard our borders from those Canadians invaders eh). Just kidding, but I wouldn't mind poking one with a stick. I collect only Titans players and cards, If I get any other player or team it becomes trade bait or money to buy more cards. I love Jake Locker (not in the way most Californians love men) but rather I p.c him because his last name rhymes with soccer. Speaking of soccer what a dreadful sport that is to watch, watching a group full of men chase a ball is just ridiculous (irony).

Anyways my hobbies include gunsmithing, hunting and fishing. I'm also a computer nerd/geek (depends on what day of the week it is) I do photo editing and website design on the side. I also like piƱa coladas and slow walks on the beach. I live 8 hours from the ocean so I never have experienced either of those. Getting caught in the rain never works out so well, because its cold.

I was part of the January Boxbreakers #2 and look to continue with my Titans slot for the duration of my collection hobby.

I have a post over in the trade section - go check it out and trade me you Titans Cards.

Look forward to talking with you all

McFly

mcfly

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Jeeves Empty Re: Hello my name is Jeeves

Post by MWS Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:02 am

Welcome to the Site and the Hobby. Your Co-Workers sound like smart people Very Happy
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:46 am

Mcfly,

I too am from California and want to welcome you to the hobby and to the forums. I am guessing if you are 8 hours from the Ocean I am guessing far up north near Mt. Shasta or deep desert in Barstow? You are not crazy, I am a Cowboy fan in Raider nation.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum