TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY GUYS HAYSSPOOK HERE ALWAYS HAVE STUFF TO SELL!!!

Go down

HEY GUYS HAYSSPOOK HERE ALWAYS HAVE STUFF TO SELL!!! Empty HEY GUYS HAYSSPOOK HERE ALWAYS HAVE STUFF TO SELL!!!

Post by haysspook Mon May 06, 2013 12:25 am

hey guys cory hays here haysspook on the high end football breaks...i've always got stuff to sell, my buddy and i open alot of cases.....and i put together ALOT of very nice team lots if anyone is ever interested.....if you would like an example, please email me at haysspook@mchsi.com and let me know what team or teams you are interested in....and if i don't already have a buyer for that team, i will get back to you with a list and a GREAT price on the entire lot i put together for you!!!

ALSO no worries about ripoffs here guys - i also sell occasionally on ebay....i HATE ebay with the fees so i try to avoid it at all costs....but my ebay seller ID is steeler50158 so take a look at my feedback and the link to my photobucket is below in case you are bored, there is plenty of stuff in there to look at!!!!

I ALSO POSTED ON THE LOOKING TO TRADE AND LOOKING TO BUY PAGES! I NEED STUFF TOO! PLEASE CHECK MY PHOTOBUCKET LINK IS BELOW AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IN THE FUTURE BREAKS!! - cory.

hey guys cory hays here HAYSSPOOK on the high end football breaks.....i am in need of some cards and wondered if anyone could help me out?? i am looking for CURRENT OR LEGENDARY PLAYER JERSEY, PATCH, OR AUTOGRAPHED CARDS from these teams: REDSKINS, 49ERS, COWBOYS, BUCCANEERS....OR LEGENDARY STEELERS AUTOGRAPHS!

if you have anything that you think might help me, feel free to email me at haysspook@mchsi.com !!

I ALSO HAVE TONS OF STUFF TO TRADE. IF YOU ARE BORED, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY PHOTOBUCKET!!! MOST EVERYTHING IN HERE IS FOR SALE OR TRADE!!! THANKS GUYS!!!

https://s260.photobucket.com/user/steeler50158/library/#/user/steeler50158/library/AUTOGRAPHS-FB?sort=4&page=1&_suid=1367813810219040662974901216675

haysspook

Back to top Go down