TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store!

Go down

Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store! Empty Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey guys. We have occasionally had some unclaimed teams in our breaks and while it is my desire to save one team per break to give away as a freebie, when we have more than one extra unclaimed/undrafted team, it's a question of what to do with those hits. There are some who want to randomize them among all participants, there are some that want to award them to the teams that went without hits, and others want to just award them to me (and no, that wasn't my vote). Instead I would like to use the extra cards as a means of giving back to all of you who are repeat customers... a form of customer appreciation program.

Introducing the Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store!!

The way this will work is that each month you will be awarded "Boxbreakers Bucks" for your participation in our breaks. This will include purchasing slots as well as draft picks. You will be awarded a different amount of Bucks based on how much the slots or picks cost. Here is a run down;

Hobby #1 and #2 Draft Picks:                1 Boxbreakers Buck
High End and Ultra High End Draft Picks: 2 Boxbreakers Bucks
Hobby #1 and #2 Break Slots:              2 Boxbreakers Bucks
High End and Multi-Sport Break Slots:   4 Boxbreakers Bucks
Ultra High End Break Slots:                  7 Boxbreakers Bucks

So we'll track your Boxbreakers Bucks on the following post. When we pull cards of teams that are unclaimed and undrafted (and not awarded to someone via a contest), they will be put here in the Boxbreakers Members Store. Higher end cards will cost you more while base rookies will go cheap. Save up in case we hit a major high end card, redeem bucks for specific lower end cards, or just ignore the program if you wish as it costs you nothing anyway. This is just a way to give folks a chance at some of the unclaimed cards that they may actually want. That being said, here are some guidelines;

• Your Bucks totals will be posted on the next thread and will remain public record. I apologize about the lack of privacy but for now that's the only way to track it and there will be no exceptions.
    Cards will be awarded to claims made in this thread on a first come first serve basis. Emails or PM's will not count as the request must be in this thread.
    You must have the Bucks in your account to claim a card. Points will only be awarded when the funds are received for the breaks.
    I reserve the right to change the cost of any of the cards in the store based on rising or lowered values.
    I reserve the right to cancel this program at any time and without notice. Because this is an entirely manual program (for now) this may be too much to administer so we'll see how it goes. If the program is pulled, no worries...I won't be keeping any of the cards. They will be used for contests on this forum.
    If you receive cards in the course of a break, you are welcome to donate any of the cards to the store (maybe just the base rookies or inserts or maybe hits of cards you just don't care about). No pressure to do so but if you don't care about them this would give someone who really wants them a chance to pick them up. No credits or rewards will be given for donations. Merely our appreciation for contributing to the community.

So those are the guidelines and the program in a nutshell. Again, you don't have to play, but I figure this will be a way to spread the cards around and reward those regular members who consistently pick up extra slots, etc..

Happy shopping all!

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store! Empty Re: Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Boxbreakers Bucks Totals;

Sorry guys, store has been closed since we are shutting down. I will be using these cards as giveaways.

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 am; edited 8 times in total

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store! Empty Re: Boxbreakers Members Appreciation Store!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Boxbreakers Customer Appreciation Store;

Sorry guys, store has been closed since we are shutting down. I will be using these cards as giveaways.

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 pm

The store is open!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Buck totals updated thru Exquisite Casebreakers break.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down