TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Social Media Director!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a Social Media Director! Empty Looking for a Social Media Director!

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 am

Ok, the title sounds great but it's a low (ok...no) paying job that has no medical, no 401K, and few perks. What it does include is the appreciation of everyone on the site and hopefully will benefit you by creating a more robust and busy place to hang out and talk about cards! Convinced...read on!

I am looking for help! I am looking for a tech savvy person who wants to get more involved in the development of the site. We're in the age of social media but I am still living in the Brady Bunch era and the Johnny Bravo suit just does not fit (if anyone gets that reference you're wicked awesome in my book)! I am looking for someone to head up the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the Boxbreakers website and develop those into a growth channel for us. Everything from redesigning the page, posting pics of hits, highlight daily posts to drive conversation to the site, post links, post some of our top video highlights or photobucket pulls, advertise some of the contests or giveaways around the breaks, and build those participant numbers through Facebook or Twitter membership contests or any other ideas you may have to grow the membership to this forum site through the use of Social Media.

Anyone interested? I'm sure I can attempt to repay you for at least some of your efforts in a free slot or something like that after you can show what you can do!

I'll not only welcome volunteers here but also suggestions or ideas you may have that would help with this endeavor.

Thanks for considering getting more involved!

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Social Media Director! Empty Re: Looking for a Social Media Director!

Post by MWS Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

I can help out Chris.
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Social Media Director! Empty Re: Looking for a Social Media Director!

Post by sportscloset12 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm

I wish I could help more, but I am not really tech savy, however I agree that posting pictures of hits to Twitter and Facebook can help draw in some more traffic to the forums.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum