TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE

+13
Cool_Hand_Flash
bajmurray
ajsquiggy
nerfderfy
tjarosz32
sportscloset12
qoolness
quik59sat
WYTMKE
Cardman123
MWS
Hail24
TheBoxbreakers
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Empty Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE

Post by TheBoxbreakers Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Everyone loves or hates an Essay Contest! Our topic for this one is the story of your best Group Break experience. This is for THE GRAND PRIZE... a FREE team slot in our Ultra High End Break this Saturday night! A $200 value that you can pick up just for being a registered forum member and being present on the forum site just prior to the break. Stop by to watch and you could suddenly end up a participant getting every card pulled from your team with about $4,500 in cards being broken in this break alone! So how do you win...just enter our essay contest where you just need to write a story about your greatest group break experience. Keep in mind that sucking up in this one is not necessary. I expect than many of you participate in multiple group breaks with different hosts so your story does not have to be about a break you had with the Boxbreakers, but truly your best experience. That can mean how you got in to the break, how you got a lucky draw on a draft or random team assignment, a steal on a draft format, or the more obvious such as the best pull. In all cases it is best to add a scan but the site requires a 7 day waiting period before posting scans so you may be restricted depending on when you join. For a $200 FREE slot in our Ultra High End break, you may just want to check that one out! The winner will be determined by me, but again...only contestant entrants that are present on the forum site just prior to our Ultra High End break on Saturday will be considered for the prize. So tell us your story, show up on Saturday night and possibly walk away with a new best group break story! Good luck all!

Last edited by TheBoxbreakers on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Empty Re: Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE

Post by Hail24 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:16 am

I hate essays but for a free spot in the ultra high end group break I think I have a thought for my essay. I am going to be at the riverboat on Saturday night so I will have to come in from gambling to write it but I think that will be ok since I am staying the night there. Thanks again Chris

Hail24

Back to top Go down

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Empty Re: Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE

Post by MWS Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 am

Essay? What up homes? My best group break was back in 2010 in the hobby goup break. I had 2 teams the 49ers and the Broncos. It was a rough night went hitless for the whole break. As everyone knows Chris saves the high end product for last. Well on this night it was a box of 2010 NT. As I sit there all red in the face mad over getting shut out. I find myself looking at Chris's hands on the last 2 cards of the NT box. Already my mouse is ready to close the youtube link when all the sudden he slides the second to last card off the last ever so slowly. Two helmets start to show. One on the left sure looks like a 49er and wait what is this? The second is a Bronco? Thats pretty sweet! As Chris slides the second to last card even further down I think to myself what a cool Jersey card thats going to be. Well at this point I see a sticker start to show. My heart skipped a beat. Could it be?! Oh my it is!! Its a dual auto of Joe Montana and John Elway!!! cheers Nuf said essay over.

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Cards068

Do I get points off for spelling and grammar? Very Happy
MWS
MWS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 am

Hail24 wrote:I hate essays but for a free spot in the ultra high end group break I think I have a thought for my essay. I am going to be at the riverboat on Saturday night so I will have to come in from gambling to write it but I think that will be ok since I am staying the night there. Thanks again Chris

Thanks Chris, hate to pull you away from a good bout of gambling! As for the story, you can write that anytime prior to the break so no need to wait until then. It's just that we won't announce a winner until just prior to the break.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 am

MWS wrote:Essay? What up homes? My best group break was back in 2010 in the hobby goup break. I had 2 teams the 49ers and the Broncos. It was a rough night went hitless for the whole break. As everyone knows Chris saves the high end product for last. Well on this night it was a box of 2010 NT. As I sit there all red in the face mad over getting shut out. I find myself looking at Chris's hands on the last 2 cards of the NT box. Already my mouse is ready to close the youtube link when all the sudden he slides the second to last card off the last ever so slowly. Two helmets start to show. One on the left sure looks like a 49er and wait what is this? The second is a Bronco? Thats pretty sweet! As Chris slides the second to last card even further down I think to myself what a cool Jersey card thats going to be. Well at this point I see a sticker start to show. My heart skipped a beat. Could it be?! Oh my it is!! Its a dual auto of Joe Montana and John Elway!!! cheers Nuf said essay over.

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Cards068

Do I get points off for spelling and grammar? Very Happy

Nicely done Mike, I almost felt like I was there! Wink

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardman123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm

My tale also takes place in Chris' group breaks. It is a tale of persistance. The tale begins in March of 2010. My Rams had recently completed their dismal 1-15 season and had secured the first pick in the draft. With the Rams available in Chris high-end group, I scooped them up, stating in the forum that I was hoping they would draft Sam Bradford, and even though the draft was a month away, and draft pick cards were still a few months away, I was hoping this would be the start of my Sam Bradford PC.

The draft comes in April, and as hoped, the Rams took Bradford with the #1 pick. A couple months later, the first 2010 products start coming out, and my monthly hope for the beginning of my Bradford PC begins. July comes....August comes....September comes. Nothing. It becomes a running joke between me and Chris. He builds me a monster Mardy Gilyard collection, but no Bradford. October comes...November comes....December comes. Nothing.

This continues until the March, 2011 high-end break. The last break of the month. The last case of the break (Five Star), the last box of the break, still nothing. Joe's Bradford PC count: 0. The last card of the last box is a book, and it is a 6-way auto of some of that years top rookie draft picks. My heart jumps when I see Bradford is in the left-most position, but I have a sickening feeling of doom because with 6 autos, it only takes one owner to have multiple teams represented on the card and it would be scooped from me.

I hold my breath as Chris starts reading the names off....Bradford is Rams for Cardman123, then Demitrius Thomas with the Broncos for 11Eleven11, then Ryan Matthews with the Chargers for GoGiants78. Three down, three to go. Next is CJ Spiller with the Bills....for BobKoning. 2 more to go! Next name is Dexter McCluster with the Chiefs....owner is JoeWil. One more to go. Please let Rams hold up! Final player is Jimmy Clausen with the Panthers...and the owner is KPit. All 6 players belong to 6 seperate owners and I survive the longshot to finally pull the beauty below to officially start my Bradford PC! I've hit more valuable cards in personal and group breaks, but to this day, that is still the pull that got my heart racing the most because it finally broke my Bradford slump! Thanks again Chris...the card still looks beautiful in its book holder!

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Sb6way11

Cardman123

Back to top Go down

Post by WYTMKE Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 pm

I have down many different types of group breaks, raffles etc.... But the best group break experience i ever had came last year when I entered back to back 2011 TOPPS Five Star football and had the luck of receiving 2 Cam Newton patch autos. i was really stoked. Just like everyone that has ever participated in any sort of group break you have good luck and bad luck and sometimes no luck at all but we all still do them because they are fun and the card community is a great place to interact with other people who share the same interest.
Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE 2012-03-02_19-35-12_68
Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE 2012-02-29_18-09-30_604

Last edited by WYTMKE on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

WYTMKE

Back to top Go down

Post by quik59sat Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Chris's breaks have set the standard for what I expect when I join group breaks. He's well organized, communicates well and is just an awesome host. Ok, I'm done sucking up. My best group break experience did not involve a rare HOF 1/1 logo patch auto or any card for that matter. It involved the members of the many breaks run by Chris. The camaraderie between members is something I never expected to gain by joining these breaks. People not only root for their own team to hit some crazy rare card, but they are genuinely happy to see other members get something to add to their PC. The incident that really hit me was when one of the case breaker members had an unfortunate accident, not only did members wish him a speedy recovery, care packages were sent and a fund to help get him a PC card were setup. People that have never met were willing to go out of their way to help a fellow member. That to me, is worth more than any of the cards I've gotten in these breaks.

quik59sat

Back to top Go down

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Empty Essay Contest entry

Post by qoolness Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 am

My greatest moment comes before I joined Chris' breaks and I was still a lurker watching them on YouTube. This was only the third or fourth break I had ever joined - and by far the most pricey at the time.
I was in a break with Steve from CCP in 2009 that was for five boxes of UD Black Basketball. It was the hottest product on the market at the time - it was loaded with Jordan's, DRose RC, Bird, Magic, LeBron ... etc. - and a week before my birthday I decided to pony up a whopping $37.50 for a spot.
He would go on BlogTV at 10 or 11 every night with three potential breaks and whatever filled first he would break. The break didn't fill until after 11 Mountain - which was 1 a.m. in RI where he was breaking - and he finally did the randomization for teams.
As everyone in the house was asleep, I sat huddled around my laptop in my den as he read off who had which teams. He gets down to Qoolness and he speeds through "Chicago." I had to double check on the chat, and sure enough I had the Bulls.
That in itself illicited a huge fist pump and I screamed 'Yeah' that fortunately didn't awaken anyone. It was like winning the lottery just getting one of the top 2-3 teams.
In the 10 minutes before he breaks I get offers for the Bulls up to $150 bucks - four times what I paid. I dig in and go for broke and decide to keep the Bulls.
I'm watching, knowing that there is usually at least one 'BIG' hit in those UD cases. When the second box opened with a LeBron auto /23 I pretty much gave up hope for my Jordan or Rose RC auto.
Getting down to the tail end he opens up Box 4 and, like I said, I had pretty much given up hope.
Steve cracks open the box and grabs the right pack, barely opens it halfway and starts saying 'Oh boy' repeatedly along with other choice words followed by "Who has the Bulls?"
At this point my heart is pounding and my pulse is racing, as I am certain I have either a Rose or Jordan.
Then he unveils a magnificent Michael Jordan '50 Greatest' Gold Auto numbered 7/15! I leap from my chair and essentially replicate Jordan's celebration over Craig Ehlo.
The whole chat room is going crazy, as am I, causing several people to wake up in my house. My brother, who was outside drinking a brew, comes in to find me going nuts.
Before we can subside, Steve cracks the left pack from Box 4 - and immediately begins shouting 'Dude! Dude! Dude!"
He quickly tears away the wrapper to showcase a Michael Jordan '50 Greatest' Silver Auto numbered 28/50.
Everybody in the room loses it at that point as that box had two Jordan autos in it. Even Steve is shaking as he holds a Jordan auto in his left hand and his right.
I start screaming at the top of my lungs and my brother and I are jumping up and down together and we do a chest bump in the middle of the den.
I turn a $37.50 stab in the dark into the $1,000 centerpieces of my personal collection.
A week later I get the cards a day before my birthday, and less than two weeks after I graduated with my bachelor's.
I know I will never duplicate that box break, but I still get in every month hoping that lightning strikes thrice.

qoolness
qoolness

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 am

I have been part of many group breaks since 2008. My favorite of all time was group breaks by THE BEST CARD SOURCE from Blogtv. The host use to sell a spot, put all the teams on the white cardboard boxes, then put those in a box, and then would go down the list of when people paid and pull members a team. When I bought 4 spots, I ended up with the Vikings with a 2009 National Treasures case break. Well I was like okay, Favre, Tarkenton, and maybe AP or Percy Harvin rookie. What was pulled was in the last box box 4 was a Bert Jones/Fran Tarkenton League Leaders Dual Auto numbered 06/15. After the break there was a random and I won, at the time it was $45 for a card that I just can not sell because of how rare I get awesome pulls like that. The sad part was the host stopped doing group breaks in 2010 and then I keep searching for a monthly group break and then around November of 2011, I came across The Boxbreakers and tried a break or two until I wanted to do one every month and I have since March of 2012. That is it. I wish I could see a random be done like that again.
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by tjarosz32 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 am

Last Christmas my friends and I were getting pretty sick of going to the local card store and not getting crap. So 10 of my buddies and i scraped some money together and bought a case of 2011 crown royale. We started to open and the first couple boxes were sub-par to say the least. One box we didnt even get an auto. The next couple boxes were ok, one Kaepernick so we werent feeling too bad but realized that this really wasnt our day. A couple more boxes opened and a few more Jordan Todmans to look at. We then got to the last box. We really didnt even want to open it, and were thinking about selling it to the neighbor down the street. I said what the hell its X-mas and busted her open. The first pack was a jersey. The second was a jersey. The third pack was a no name rookie. I opened up the last pack and said to everyone well this is it. And what do you know, it was a redemption, at first i threw the redemption at the screen joking with everyone that well what a great way to end not even looking at the card. I left the room to get a drink( keep in mind no one has seen the redemption yet, not even me) i come back and most of the people have left the chat and with the few people still in i said alright lets take a peak. And what do u know the sports card gods were looking down at us after all. i started screaming at the computer and calling the people who had left the chat. A CAM NEWTON 1/1!!! It was truly a x-mas miracle

tjarosz32

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 am

qoolness wrote:I leap from my chair and essentially replicate Jordan's celebration over Craig Ehlo.

Such a good story ruined by such an awful memory for me. As a lifetime Cavs fan I will never forget how long I stayed on my knees after seeing Jordan make that shot with Ehlo all over him. Crushing for a Cavs fan but I guess I can't hold that against you can I? Great story!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfderfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:21 pm

A couple years ago, when Trading Card Central was still very relevant and far more populated than today, I started the Low Budget Baseball Card Break, which was just $20 and included ten people (so that each person had three teams). I was completely new to hosting these group breaks, but I had participated in may on that forum and elsewhere, including Box Breakers. My break was a little different than most because each month I would kick in an extra stack of packs, a blaster, a retail box, or even a cheap hobby box. This, of course, was pretty popular and helped spread the wealth. Typically, 80% of the group break members got something, and those that didn't got something from me anyway. It was my way of giving back to the card community, because it is such a great hobby.

I had an eclectic, entertaining group for my breaks. There was the guy who master collected anything Heritage and Ginter, the Jeff Bagwell super collector, some guy with a fetish for mangos, the Nats/Senators collector, and everyone else. We had a lot of laughs, broke a ton of wax (you'd be amazed how much you can put into a $200 break), and generally raised hell. There support kept the break going, even when we were lean on members, and after I had to leave one of the members took over for me, for which I was forever grateful. Sadly, the group has dissolved now, as some members had moved on or disappeared, but the memories remain.

So, for me, my best group break experience wasn't the big hits, the crazy boxes, or any thing tactile like that. Instead, it was the joy I had opening these packs and boxes and showing off something cool and seeing the reaction in the chat box by the members of the break - good or bad. It was the camaraderie. It was a rewarding experience, and one I've missed a great deal during my sabbatical from the hobby and I hope to return to hosting someday.

Being part of a community, a group, with these breaks is very important. It's just not knowing the host, but also the other breakers and making friends out of fellow collectors and traders. Having a great time, waiting with baited breath for that huge hit - no matter who gets it - and then laughing off whatever disappointment when something doesn't go your way, is part of making it so wonderful. Whether hosting or participating, it's all about the community for me.

It's fun!
nerfderfy
nerfderfy

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsquiggy Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 pm

I am one that hates essays!
But, for this once in a lifetime chance for me, I will give it a shot.

My best experience was in Chris' Hobby Break. As a life long Cowboys fan. I would have to say that my favorite Cowboy of all time is Emmitt Smith. When I joined the group years ago, my main goal was to obtain an autograph card of Emmitt. I wished for one every month, never happened. For over 4 years, I had yet to get one. I kinda gave up on it. At one time, I thought of quitting the group, and saving the $50 per month to get one off Ebay. I pleaded temporary insanity then. Then late last year, while wathing a video of Chris opening a box of Gold Standard. What did I see? I couldn't believe my eyes. He revealed an auto/jersey card of Emmitt Smith #'d 1/10!!

I am a very laid back, quiet person. The wife always tells me that I don't show much excitement. When I saw the card, I started screaming. My family came running down to me to see what was wrong. I had to show them, and they laughed at me, and thought it was great. I think I watched the video 5 times, as I still couldn't believe it.

This whole experience, belonging to a group break has been a wonderful experience. When times are tough, I always have the breaks to look forward to every month. Also, the great people that have been part of it through the years. I watch every break, every month to see what great pulls people get.

With 4 kids, I could never even dream of purchasing a box of NT, Exquisite, Five Star, etc. for myself. Yet, this kind of break allows me the opportunity to get a great card that I would never have a chance to get.

I just want to thank Chris and all the members through the years, for making this possible. I consider you all friends, that I look forward to getting together with every month. I look forward to many, many months of this fun!!

Cant wait til Saturday!!

ajsquiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bajmurray Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 pm

The easy way to go would be to pick one of Chris' breaks (HOF stuff, Payton Manning auto, Eli's fried chicken) but the best memory was in a break hosted long distance by someone who I believe has only hosted this single break.

As many of you know, Cool_Hand_Flash is located in Denmark. However, he didn't let that stop him from hosting a break! He had a designated breaker for a case of 2010 Certified. As his minion, he chose the effervescent Johnny 5!

He broke the case, and proceeded to regale us with descriptions of Mangos, Mango Sauce, Mango Chutney, Mango Pot Pie, and Mango Tangos, amongst other mango-rific pleasures! I had the Patriots, and about midway through the break, an explosion of Mangos occurred, giving forth this beauty:

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE BradyAu001

My first (and still, only) Brady auto!!

She Who Must Be Obeyed still remembers me ascending from the Man-Cave to tell her the news. She thought I was having a stroke!

That's my best memory!

bajmurray

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool_Hand_Flash Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:48 pm

bajmurray wrote:As many of you know, Cool_Hand_Flash is located in Denmark. However, he didn't let that stop him from hosting a break! He had a designated breaker for a case of 2010 Certified. As his minion, he chose the effervescent Johnny 5!

Yeah, that was so cool that we pulled that. So unexpected. And yes, sadly still my only break as a host, hope to change that in the future.. anyway on to my essay lol

Well. I could do the suck up thing and mention Chris pulling me a 2011 Five Star book auto/triple jersey /10 of Peyton Manning last year.. Or some of the other Peytons from Sam's break on tcc. They all felt amazing, and had me jazzed and stoked for days. So does the more recent Andrew Luck cars, even if its just a base. Yes Im that type of a fan lol

But! I was actually gonna do what Brian did lol My best experience was honestly, the feeling of being responsible for someone pulling something amazing. The break was actually one Mike (mjda) had, but due to personal reasons he wasn't on tcc for a while back then. I "hijacked" the break and did it for one month. The whole case was actually pretty decent. We hit the Brady auto and a Dez Bryant jumbo patch among others. And with it being a case, it was a slow, longer break. Lots of talknig and Johnny is a funny and great guy. I greatly appreciated his help. Some breaks, can be a little dull to be honest but that was one of the best breaks I've ever been in Smile
Cool_Hand_Flash
Cool_Hand_Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 am

It's BREAK NIGHT! Last chance to submit your resume for the shot at the $200 team slot in our Ultra High End Group Break. Remember you don't need to be a current participant in our breaks but you have to have posted your resume and you need to be present on the forum when we post the winner just prior to the break which I estimate to be about 9:20pm(ct) give or take. Some good entries so far so thanks for all who have submitted. Keep them coming!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Redman5422 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

My greatest group break moment?.......A GOLDEN one!!

I just started getting into group breaks online and wanted to host one of mine in 2010. The first case was 2010 Certified football. I stopped at my LCS on my way home from work the day before the break. I wanted to get a couple of packs of cards to open with the camera on my phone recording it to see the quality of the picture. I bought 5 packs of 2010 Contenders football and my total walking out of the store was $35.34. I get home, dinner is cooking and the family is all doing there own thing. I sit down and start recording. Here is a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvOycKgtsOM

Everything about this break was real and raw emotion so I apologize for the language!!

I pulled the Sam Bradford Golden Ticket 1/1 Redemption. Really cool to have it on film to watch for years to come! And as for the case of Certified the following day...... Ahh, It was alright, nothing big. I think I was on a cloud for about a week. Every card after that was like Ahh.

Thanks for the contest!!

Redman5422

Back to top Go down

Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE Empty BEST GROUP BREAK LUCK.....

Post by haysspook Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:15 pm

unfortunately since i entered this contest late, i don't have time to upload my picture for everyone to see.....but hands down my BEST group break experience was during a case of 2008 topps triple threads....i absolutely HATE this product, but it's a funny story how i got the slot. my buddy and i had a "friendly" $100 wager on the iowa/iowa state game......which the hawkeyes won thanks to 2 4th quarter touchdowns...well my buddy didn't have the $100 to pay me, which i pretty much expected LOL.....but a few months later he got into a group break and paid $80 for a random draw for a case of triple threads...well him being a bears fan, he was pretty disappointed when he drew the steelers (MY favorite team)......so i reminded him politely of the $100 bill he owed me and i told him i would call it even if he gave me the steelers spot, and he said that would be OK with him......so the break starts, and 4 boxes in, i already had a rashard mendenhall rc autograph and a ben roethlisberger multi-patch card numbered to 3.....i was already pretty happy - but then i will never forget box #9.....when he ripped the WHITE WHALE TERRY BRADSHAW TRIPLE JERSEY AUTOGRAPH NUMBERED 1/1 !!!! my buddy didn't believe me when i called and told him, but i think he was pretty happy for me! he called me alot of names, but i think he was happy LOL.

haysspook

Back to top Go down

Post by gadsden86 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm

I must say that being in the 1st and longest group break i know of is a great feeling. I can say i look forward to this month to month and hope for killer Dolphins card each and every time. I have had my highs and my lows but one of my highest was when Chris was breaking out last box of the night and pulled a Killer dual auto. He noticed it and said Gadsden you are gonna love this.
I did. It was a National Treasures Dual auto #/15 of Marino & Elway.
Feb Group Break Night Contest: Essay Contest!! - COMPLETE 09NTDualauMarinoelwa6-1-10
I was in shock as i just got the best card in my collection. I couldnt wait till it was in my hands and i could know it was for real. With out Chris doing these breaks i would never of had a few nice cards in my PC.
Beacuse of him i have received at least 2 Marinos autos #/15. A Tannehill letterman #/90 and many more. Over the course of 6 years Chris has helped me a TON to add to my Dolphins PC of close to if not now over 10,000 different cards. So as always Thanks Chris. you are the best.
gadsden86
gadsden86

Back to top Go down

Post by thump54 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 pm

My best group break was my first, which was right over here in the High end #2 break. I had the Seattle Seahawks, and got a Russell Wilson auto, before he was actually named the starter. But it was just exciting enough to pull something from the break no matter who it was. Just hoping not to get shut out.

thump54

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 pm

who won?
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:19 pm

sportscloset12 wrote:who won?

Announcing in about 3 minutes.

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by sportscloset12 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 pm

sweet
sportscloset12
sportscloset12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Ok guys, unfortunately the winner of the Essay Contest is not on the forum for the break so I can't award it to him. I'll go to the runner up and that person gets the Cardinals in the Ultra High End break which starts in just a few minutes.

The winner of the Essay Contest is;

MWS!

Congrats and thanks again to everybody who participated in the contest. Hopefully we'll see you all back next month when maybe we can use a different format so you won't have to work so hard for it.

Good luck in the break Mike!

TheBoxbreakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next