TheBoxbreakers.com Sportscard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review

Go down

TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review Empty TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 am

Hey guys, as you may be able to tell by the activity here it's been awhile since we have run a Hockey break. Besides my struggles in trying to pronounce all those unique names there just hasn't been enough interest in getting a regular group sustainable. We hope that changes but in the meantime I thought I'd post what I do have which starts with our recap of 2008 breaks.

Our Hockey group was short lived as this has been a tough group to keep filled. We only ran the Hockey group for about 3 months so rather than post the top 10, I'll start by posting a few of the "prettier" cards and finish with just the top 5. Check out our other threads to view the top 10 in BK, BB, and FB as well.

By the way if you were the owner of the card I invite you to chime in on what the status of the card is now...was it sold, traded, graded, or does it still sit in your collection?

So for today here are a few hits and we'll start on the top 5 next.
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review HKSep3
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review 069-1
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK7
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK8
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK2

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down

TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review Empty The top 5...

Post by TheBoxbreakers Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 am

Next we have our top 5 hits of the few breaks we ran in 2008;
First off hit #5...
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK6

...and hit #4 went to NYCPhillyphan...
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK11
Hit #3 was pulled in the same break (of course by NYCPhillyphan again) as his 2nd Richards RC Auto...

TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK1
Next comes hit #2 in our countdown. You can always count on the CUP for some crazy hits and this came in our very first break I'm pretty sure....
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review HKSep2
...and finally we reveal the #1 hit from our Boxbreakers Hockey group for it's short lived timeframe in 2008. Unfortunately it's not much to look at in the form it was pulled but it went to Otter8418 and I'm hoping he can provide an update as to how the card looks now?.
TheBoxbreakers Hockey 2008 Year in Review AugHK12

TheBoxbreakers

http://www.theboxbreakers.com

Back to top Go down